Saturday, November 19, 2011

Why does the hockey section SEEM more uptight then others?

I've seen it many times. People have told jokes or goof off. The majority of people freak out or say they're confused.





I have not seen this in other sections. It just seems people are more uptight in the hockey section.





And no I'm not talking about everyone, just the majority.





I thought about asking this question in the hockey section, but I know I won't get any decent answers.


Also note that I am a hardcore hockey fan, so I'm not making fun of hockey fans.





My husband and I simply thought these would be "our people" and most of them seem uptight, ignorant, or whiney.





Please give your input.|||Last time I checked Y!A hockey wasn't made to start little cold wars! You might be putting fuel on the fire with question's like this one. We just have to put up with those whom we may think are uptight, ignorant, or whiny.|||ya this is a stupide question. you say your looking for intelligent answeres, so your implying that hockeyfans are stupide!

Report Abuse


|||I don't question your intelligence Bob. - I know you're quite ignorant.


Please get a life and stop following us around the internet.





====


The hockey section is a chat-room gone bad, and, as you can see by the post above mine, the leader of that chatroom is obsessed with us. - Most of the rest just follow.


There's many reasons but it all started when one day I questioned one of his rambling answers. - Ever since then he's been obsessed and, again, most of the rest just follow his lead.


It's all very strange.|||Hockey does appear to be an intense sport, and that's they way a lot of hockey players are.|||To me, you and your husband seem to be the most uptight, ignorant and whiney of the whole bunch.


Hasn't your husband posted questions pertaining to his perception that hockey fans have higher IQ's than that of any sport? Yet, you won't get any decent answers?


Let's see- you call other users unnecessary derogatory remarks, you whine about the Yahoo moderators, your husband claims he is done with it and has better things to do to only keep returning, you are the biggest hypocrite that I have ever comes across, you make blanket statements, you throw around BS, you create multiple users, you point game by unfairly giving each other best answers.





Yes, uptight, ignorant and whiney describes you to a T.

No comments:

Post a Comment