Saturday, November 19, 2011

I am going to play hockey for my first time should I start with floor hockey?

I am going to play hockey for my first time should I start with floor hockey first?I am a goalie so is that what I should I do because I can't skate.I am a boy so I am using my friends account.|||Yeah, I'd say to start with floor hockey and then keep practising and develop your skills. You'll probably love floor hockey alot because its so exciting and fun to play.





Hope you love the game.|||i started with ice when i was 3.5 years old, its good to start of skating and larning the rules, floor hockey wont teach you the basic rules and skills

Report Abuse


|||no because floor hockey is a differnt sport and you could get confused,so start with ice hockey

Report Abuse


|||I think the best thing to do is start with skating lessons. Then when you start playing you can concentrate on stickhandling and stuff. Don't start with floor hockey.

Report Abuse


|||What i started with was roller hockey. Its the same thing as ice hockey only on roller inline roller skates. Its a lot of fun but if you want to be a goalie then i seguest you play ice hockey because you can slide more easly. Once your good at roller hockey, changing to ice isnt that hard at all.

Report Abuse


|||Floor hockey tends to get rougher in my experiences. Also, do you want to play roller/ice later? If so, learn to do that as well, so when you possibly play ice hockey or roller hockey, you'd get used to it.|||YES i play goalie and skating isn't a problem when your a goalie just stand there and when your playing floor hockey focus on the ball stopping it and your positioning and where you are with the net|||yeah it's probably a good idea, but skating isn't gonna be a problem. it's just keeping track of players and the puck, which is hard to do with nearly no hockey experience.





hope this could help!


tyler|||well, i never really played any floor hockey before starting, but it couldn't hurt. maybe gathering your friends and playing some street hockey could also be a plan|||You should for sure start on floor because it is very hard to keep track of the ball while moving on ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment