Saturday, November 19, 2011

What size hockey skate should I get for my 2 year old nephew?

My nephew loves hockey and we want to get him a double-blade skate to start. What size am I looking for? He wears a size 6 shoe. Any suggestions on brands of double-blade skates? Thanks!|||go to a sporting goods store and look around. about a size 6 skate. if there are skates that are adjustable get those than he can use them longer. i used adjustable skates and used them for years. the skate sizes are pretty much the size of a shoe. i suggest getting a 5-7 or 5-8 anything that he can grow into a bit that they have theres not an actual "brand" that i can recomend you.





hope this helps|||"Bob Skates" or "Double Runner / Double Bladed" skates are usually adjustable


within a few sizes as kids outgrow footwear so quickly at that age.


I got a pair for my niece when she was 6 or so, as she doesn't go skating enough


to warrant a pair of actual skates.





Brand wise, the ones I got her were Bauer.


(But for what it's worth, I usually use CCM)|||i would take him to a hockey store....and have him sized for the skate.....


it would be easier to do that....





i would go to: total hockey, or second time around sports

No comments:

Post a Comment