Saturday, November 19, 2011

What is the best field hockey stick brands if you are a midfielder?

I am a highschool field hockey player that is very serious about the sport and I am considering playing it in college. I want to get a good stick for a midfielder. I am looking at a Voodoo one. The cost doesn't matter. What are good brands for midfielders? What are the best voodoo field hockey sticks for midfield? Thanks!|||ok...well I'm not sure about Voodoo, but I do know about field hockey sticks. I am also a very serious player. In fact, this summer I am trying out for a national team called Futures. Anyway four very good brands for hockey sticks are:


Grays


Dita


TK


Mazon


Another very good brand is Danaher.


Do not get the following brands:


STX


Brine


Cranbarry


Slazenger


These are not good sticks. There is a really good store called Longstreth. It has EVERYTHING you need to be a field hockey player. Besides sticks they have clothes and really cool like novelty stuff. I highly suggest the website. It will have all of the brands that I suggested except Danaher. I don't live anywhere near there, so I order from the website. I will put the link below. Oh yeah you are probably wondering how I know about these brands. Well my coach, is on the indoor national team, and she is a pro. I hope I helped!|||I suggest RAGE they make excelent light sticks with a nice bow and a good balance. I currently have a RAGE Gold and, and love it I used to have a RAGE Red, also great. I suggest the RAGE Red (or blue or black they are the same stick), the RAGE Gold or the Archer for a midfielder.


www.ragehockey.com

Report Abuse


|||I suggest mercian, dita, grays, mohinder, PRINCESS T-14


all good sticks





stx= crap


cranbarry= crap


uhmm yeah.

Report Abuse


|||hello





yes you are right. i bought on www.sportswholeseller.com


its well and cheap





best of luck

Report Abuse


|||I use to have a Brine, it lasted me two seasons then broke in the middle of the last game. So I had to use someone else's which was a Grays. The Grays was really good and I'm considering buying one for next year. Also do not get a wooden stick, instead get a fiber glass one.

Report Abuse


|||I suggest Grays. I have a cheapo stx one, and I also have a dita, but its way heavier because its supposed to be a defense stick. So get a really light one because when you play mid-field you have to run alot and its alot easier to carry when its light. And get a composite stick.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment