Saturday, November 19, 2011

What is the best type of inline hockey skates for a beginner?

Im intersted in buying inline skates, because i want to learn how to skate, hopefully after learning play some recreational roller hockey. Should I get just the regular roller inline skates, or just go ahead and buy the inline hockey skates?





Do you know any brands that are cheap?





thanks|||Mission is the best in my opinion. The pair that I own was about $200+$300 (I don't remember exactly). I know that is a lot for a beginner. The thing is though, I have had chronic pain in my feet since I started 15 years ago. I have never had a "really good" pair of skates until now. My feet have never hurt in these skates.





I am assuming you are an adult and you don't have to worry about outgrowing a pair of skates. If you have to worry about your feet still growing, you should probably go cheaper. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment