Saturday, November 19, 2011

What is the best brand for hockey equipment?

I am joining hockey next year and I would like to know what the best brand is. I'm not joining any real league just recreational hockey, So I would like to know which is better. I.E bauer or easton etc


Thanks!|||Easton, Bauer, Vaughn, CCM/Reebok, and Warrior are all large brands that have pro level and amateur-level gear. At each of those levels, it's all about preference. Try them on, see what fits best and what feels good on you.|||It depends on if you're willing to pay a lot. If you want cheap, durable gear, go with Easton. But, the best two companies in my opinion, even though they're a bit more pricy, would be either Warrior or Reebok.|||BAUER Its some of the best equipment in terms of quality and durability I have every used, and I've tried a lot (CCM, Warrior, Reebok, Easton) I do have a CCM helmet though.|||It is more a matter of preference and if you want a little extra protection or mobility

When in goal, I wear mostly Brian's or Vaughn = sk8ing out Easton, CCM, Cooper|||bauer all the way

No comments:

Post a Comment